Thursday, February 5, 2009

As I lay down to sleep - Every message is a smile

Did u all miss me? Yes, I'm back to selling some writing. Haha! Just kidding. I missed writing or u may called it typing instead. Hey, I'm sorry I haven't been writing much. Just where in the hell have I been? Well, it's simple really. I've been too busy to blog. So here I am, writing / tapping my fingers on the keyboard about something I enjoy and enjoy sharing. I've got all sorts of things happening though. However, due to some what of an outcry, I'm back in-the-house, but at least I'm back online. It feels like the right thing to do. Updates still won't be termendously frequent. I am resolving to make the effort though. At some point, my piece feels undone. Yeah. Undone. U read it right. It's not really done. When I feel this, I do something which I find strange. I have always felt something at the back of my mind that somewhere, something exists which will take me somewhere, where I deserve to be.I started writing in a diary to make myself feel better, at least I guess that's why I did. I would just write about what I was feeling and how it was impacting me. Before I knew it, I was writing for hours and hours a day, even doing it at work on my computer, writing and writing, typing and typing and then deleting what I wrote so no one would see it.There was there one night, as I lay down to sleep. I've popped. My mind is overcome, but as I get deeper, my inner thoughts slowly dance. I just feel like writing something. I have to admit, I missed these two wonderful people. My boyfriend and my late father (he'll be missed by many ... Al-Fatihah).






But when I sat down I feel like writing something. I want to write something new - something extraordinary and beautiful and simple. To me, writing is something that comes from the heart that helps me to express myself. In fact, I am missing my boyfriend very much.

Oh yea. Valentine’s is just around the corner.
Me and my boyfriend do not celebrate valentine’s day. I fall into the hate it category. Haha! Please just don’t ask me why. Thank you. My friends and colleagues giggles at me because they said they cannot believe a woman could careless about valentine’s day. Why should I care so much? But really, I think its silly. I would rather remember our anniversary or his birthday than Feb 14th. That’s just me.

Ok, let's get back to the topic.
Sometimes writing a good romatic love message can be very difficult. But seriously I’m not a very good in writing a romatic message or poem. I’m not a mushy-gushy kind of lovey-dovey person. Hehehe! But I try to find and my best to write a lovely message to the person I loved.
So here goes nothing. I really hope he likes it.

*Time goes by a lot slower when u miss the one u love. Missing someone gets easier everyday. Because, even though it is one day further from the last time u saw each other, it is one day closer to the next time u will.

I miss u when something really good happens, because u are the one I want to share it with. I miss u when something is troubling me because u are the one who understands me so well. I miss u when I laugh and cry because I know that u are the one that makes my laughter grow and tears disappear. I miss u all the time but I miss u most when I lay awake at night and think of all the wonderful time we spent with each other.

Distance never separates two hearts that really care, for our memories span the miles and in seconds we are there. But whenever I start feeling sad because I miss u I remind myself how lucky I am to have someone so special to miss. There are moments in your life when u really miss someone that u want to pick from your dreams and hug him for real. Love is missing someone whenever u’re apart but somehow feeling warm inside because u’re close in heart.*
At the same time once again, I personally would like to wish my boyfriend a cool fun belated birthday. Hope u had a fantastic one.
Happy Belated Birthday Dear! Hip-hip hooray! *MUUUAAAH*
Love U!!! :-)

No comments: