Saturday, July 26, 2008

Encouragement has given me peace of mind

I allow myself to feel calm and relaxed. With every breath in, I breathe in relaxation and with every breath out, I breathe out tension.

My body is relaxing and as I become aware of any tightness in any muscle, I let it go. They drift away and I allow calmness and peace to enter my mind.

My thoughts open up like a path inward, towards my inner self. I have courage to cross obstacles of my inner weaknesses or doubts and begin to explore the silent spaces within. I am strong enough to let go of all the mistakes of the past and fears of the future. They drift away like steam dissolving into space.

I move away from the limitations I'd placed upon myself in the form of doubts and expectations and I allow myself to be free.

I respect myself. Life is a game in which I make the rules. I choose to play the game of life with clarity in my thoughts and easiness and lightness in my attitudes.
I accept the surprises and changes life is offering me with confidence and calmness, resolving to live everyday in freedom and peace.

Now it's time for my thoughts to return. As I return, I keep within myself feelings of peace and strength, free just to be me.


Author Anthony Robbins: The secret of success is learning how to use pain and pleasure instead of having pain and pleasure use you. If you do that, you’re in control of your life.

No comments: