Tuesday, June 16, 2009

the tale of thumbeLINA

For words, she ran out of them: thumbeLINA- observing the observed.
Somehow, u understand every moody, compulsive, emotional, neurotic or quirky.. Preserving a friendship requires many skills, one of the most important of these is the ability to say "I'm sorry". We all make mistakes. Hurting each other from time to time is inevitable especially in a friendship. Some people are incapable of apologizing because they are unable to admit that they may have made a mistake. There is no way for a friendship to last without apologies. Saying I'm Sorry in a sincere and compassionate way will preserve your friendship and deepen the bond that your share.

Ok! I’m taking a deep breath …in … out... in … out … shit, I’m not breathing. My hands are shaking while I try and type. I can’t believe what I have to tell. I don't quite know how to write what I must. But on this one page, I’m in utter disbelief myself. I’m trying hard not to freak-out to stay strong and to remain calm. But I'll write what I trust but I never had the chance to say it again. I will say it again for that friendship is tried. I'm sorry for what I’ve done... but there was something u said, something that opened my eyes. For all the tears that I've cried. I never meant to hurt anyone. I hope one day it can be fixed. Most people would say, “friends come and go”, I thought and still do and we had so much more to show.

And now, last but not least I just want to say I’m sorry for everything from the bottom of my heart. Hope to stay in touch.

p/s: sedangkan Nabi ampunkan umat, inikan kita pula manusia

No comments: