Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Miloholic...Chocoholic!


I am a hot cocoa fanatic.

I'm going off topic a bit today. Let's talk drinks! What is your favorite drink & why?

I'm not sure what it is about hot milo that I love so much. It seems to me the perfect beverage: warm, creamy, milky & filled with lots of chocolate. What is there not to love about that? I have friends who prefer a latte or kopi O or a cup of tea. But u will never see me being unfaithful to my favorite drink. Whether I am at home or work or visiting with friends at local mamaks it is hot milo that I will always choose.


Sometimes the cold air gets to me & I just need my favorite cup of hot milo. I guess part of why I love hot milo so much is because it reminds me of my childhood. I have many fond memories of mom fixing me a cup of hot milo after a long day of playing outside.

As an adult I have continued to love hot milo just as much. I love coming home from a long day of work & stopping in the kitchen to make a perfect cup. *kita minum dulu!!!! melo paneh memang uuummmpphhh!!!*

Happy sipping! Happy drinking or what so ever u wanna call it. :-)

No comments: