Monday, January 4, 2010

Sick Days - am still having em'


I'm using this "found time" with writing stuff I'm passionate about. Haha! Hmm.. So, what shall I write about? Hmm.. Oh ya, guess what?

I hate phlegm, flu & coughing. Hate it! Hate it! Hate it! I hate when starting to feel a miserable cold coming on.

I hate being sick .... I hate having the flu & I hate coughing.. hate colds..hate fever. *Well, nobody wants to get sick.* .. I feel awful & I can't stop coughing my head off. Last weekend, I cant sleep. I don't know what to do. Early in the afternoon, I've taken medicine & slept from 3pm ++ until 7.30pm. And it isn't helping & I am miserable. I ate tons of fruit & veggies & drank water & took my vitamins.

I have been unwell since last Monday (Dec 28th, 2009). Yep, that's right. The worst part of all, it's now Monday again. Haha! And I am still having flu & cough! If I want to get better, I know that I have to stay home & get all the rest I need. I just hope & pray that I'll get better soon. I have to, right?

When I try to breathe in it hurts & gets all itchy feeling. I feel like someone is sitting on my chest. Whatever it is, please get off, it is uncomfortable. I hate randomly waking up in the middle of the night with coughing fits. I hate that I've been coughing so much that my throat is raw & my sides hurt. I hate how it f***s with my voice & makes me sound like I'm crying.

Being all stuffed up, coughing your head off (or at least until u hope it falls off) & having a minor-soar throat is not fun in the slightest. I know that I may be a big baby complaining about this because other people have the flue to blah blah blah. But still.


On top of being sick I have to clean - clean the room, I need to clean my hamsters cage & get laundry done. etc..ect..Yea...fun! Well, I had plans, things I wanted to get done.


I kind of feel like going to bed, curl up in a ball, pull the covers over & act like a bigger baby. Sigh! I miss my pillows. But too bad... I almost forgot, I have to work. Haha! Alright folks, I need to get back to work.

Anyway, have a great & healthy day everyone! *Smile*

No comments: